Maplestar ☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Maplestar forum's! We are curently under construstion. We should be coming out again in a few day's/month's.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Well I have bad new's for everyone :/ Maplestar is officialy closed Joseph nor I can do anything to fix it I have done what I could to try and fix it I just now have to give up cause I can't fix the problem to it make's me vary sad and I am sorry I failed all of you Sad I tried my hardest I stressed myself out I over worked myself I had no time for brake's I had like no time to even talk to anyone and I am sorry that this is happening Sad I never wanted this to happen I never did but it has to cause I can't fix it. I am sorry I failed everyone.
what I could to try and fix it I just now have to give up cause I can't fix the problem to it make's me vary sad and I
I am sorry I failed all of you Sad I tried my hardest I stressed myself out I over worked myself. I had no time for
brake's I had like no time to even talk to anyone and I am sorry that this is happening Sad I never wanted this
to happen I never did but it has to cause I can't fix it. I am sorry I failed everyone.

I am sorry I failed Maplestar :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
Admin
Star

I am sorry I failed Maplestar :( Empty
PostSubject: I am sorry I failed Maplestar :(   I am sorry I failed Maplestar :( I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Well I have bad new's for everyone :/ Maplestar is officialy closed Joseph nor I can do anything to fix it I have done what I could to try and fix it I just now have to give up cause I can't fix the problem to it make's me vary sad and I am sorry I failed all of you Sad I tried my hardest I stressed myself out I over worked myself I had no time for brake's I had like no time to even talk to anyone and I am sorry that this is happening Sad I never wanted this to happen I never did but it has to cause I can't fix it. I am sorry I failed everyone.

Everyone I am sorry that I have failed maplestar I thought I was going to be the most seccessful server that has ever been made Sad but I was wrong I just let everyone down, and I didn't mean to.

If you have anything to say please commect your last time before I deleted the forum's. Sad

I am sorry once more.

If any of you hate me I understand.
Back to top Go down
http://maplestar.tk
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry I failed Maplestar :(   I am sorry I failed Maplestar :( I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:56 am

Star wrote:

Everyone I am sorry that I have failed maplestar I thought I was going to be the most seccessful server that has ever been made Sad but I was wrong I just let everyone down, and I didn't mean to.

If you have anything to say please commect your last time before I deleted the forum's. Sad

I am sorry once more.

If any of you hate me I understand.

Don't worry, i don"t hate you =)
MapleStar failed... and ? There's no problem you're still my best friend =D
And
Maybe you can try to make another one (ZekeMS) xD Rofl
Back to top Go down
http://Maplestar.tk
WorM

WorM

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry I failed Maplestar :(   I am sorry I failed Maplestar :( I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:12 am

LOL, no1 hates u for that. Smile Its alright...
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Star
Admin
Star

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry I failed Maplestar :(   I am sorry I failed Maplestar :( I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:23 am

Thank's guy's ;] cheered me up.

Btw Noah I can't make another one cause atm my computer is fucked up that is why I have to stop maplestar and.... once I get my computer fully broke and need to wipe the whole thing and restart... i can make a server again... but wont be for some time I wanna keep my computer good as I can cause well I normaly have it fucked up like every 5 month's but I am going to keep it going good till my mind goes off and I try something and my computer fuck's up...
Back to top Go down
http://maplestar.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry I failed Maplestar :(   I am sorry I failed Maplestar :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am sorry I failed Maplestar :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maplestar ☆ :: Maplestar :: News & Updates-
Jump to: