Maplestar ☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Maplestar forum's! We are curently under construstion. We should be coming out again in a few day's/month's.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Well I have bad new's for everyone :/ Maplestar is officialy closed Joseph nor I can do anything to fix it I have done what I could to try and fix it I just now have to give up cause I can't fix the problem to it make's me vary sad and I am sorry I failed all of you Sad I tried my hardest I stressed myself out I over worked myself I had no time for brake's I had like no time to even talk to anyone and I am sorry that this is happening Sad I never wanted this to happen I never did but it has to cause I can't fix it. I am sorry I failed everyone.
what I could to try and fix it I just now have to give up cause I can't fix the problem to it make's me vary sad and I
I am sorry I failed all of you Sad I tried my hardest I stressed myself out I over worked myself. I had no time for
brake's I had like no time to even talk to anyone and I am sorry that this is happening Sad I never wanted this
to happen I never did but it has to cause I can't fix it. I am sorry I failed everyone.

Banners etc...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Star
Admin
Star

Banners etc... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners etc...   Banners etc... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:46 pm

WorM wrote:
Meh agent ! Sad Ur agent looks tinner, mine looks fat O_O
OMFG you just killed me bye making me laugh xD
Back to top Go down
http://maplestar.tk
Star
Admin
Star

Banners etc... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banners etc...   Banners etc... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Noah wrote:
WorM wrote:
Hmm, zeke do u still have my banner which i gave to u ages ago? For the server.

-edit-
oops i found it Smile
Since ur posting banners here, heres mine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Heres the url anywayz if u need it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-edit-

I think i'll make 1 more tho, trying out photoshop cs5 ^^

Humm
I stole the idea o_o
Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMFG I know, it's bad to stole ideas ! Sad
Lol Noah these are vary good and stealing idea's in Fine, You really arn't stealing them you are just using then in your own way not copying or anything but they are good... xP
Back to top Go down
http://maplestar.tk

Banners etc...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maplestar ☆ :: Entertainment :: Anime-
Jump to: